Frequently asked questions around the dashboard of QandR
- How do I get to my QandR Dashboard?
The "Log In" button at the top right will take you to your QandR Dashboard or go to dashboard.qandr.eu.
- Which browsers should I use as a moderator?
For the QandR dashboard and the presentation screen, we recommend using Google Chrome when you are working with the Windows operating system. For any Mac users out there, Apple's native Safari browser will do the job equally well.
- Do I always have to put a session live before I can insert assignments (modules)?
No. It is also possible to insert commands from a session that is not live. When a session is not yet live, you can click on it and press the E-key. The editor will open and you can insert commands (modules).
- How do I get back to the dashboard from the session editor?
You can do this in two ways:
- How do I change the interface language of a session?
Click on the gear icon at the top right of your dashboard. A pop-up window will appear. Then check the checkbox where it says: interface language for all my projects.
- How do I show a QR code that can be used to access a QandR session?
Click on the gear icon at the top right of your dashboard. A pop-up window will appear. Check the checkbox that says: Show QR code on title page. For more information click here.
- Does QandR have a list of keyboard shortcuts?
Yes you can. By clicking on the question mark icon at the top right of your dashboard, a pop-up window will appear. In this window click on the second tab "Shortcut keys".
- How do I ensure that participants do not see the results of my test sessions?
Within a QandR project, you can start multiple sessions. The results of a test session are never visible during a live session, because a live session always starts empty (without answers). If you want the results of a test session not to be shown in the project archive (afterwards), you can delete this session or tell QandR not to show this session in the combined archive. See also the module on merging session results.
- If my account expires, is it then still possible to access the dashboard
Yes you can, you just keep access to the dashboard and your project archive. You can only not do any new live sessions with the account, until you renew te subscription.