This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use QandR and the choices you have associated with the data that you submit.
We use your data to provide and improve the QandR. By using QandR, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
No personal information is required to join a QandR session
By design, QandR sessions do not need any personal information from its respondents to create the visuals that accelerate the group discussion. Respondents join a session by going to qandr.eu and typing the session code provided by the facilitator. Respondents do NOT need to register themselves with user credentials to the system and their actions (for instance movements of a dot, vote on a poll or sending of a word to a wordcloud) are displayed on the main screen without any reference to details of the person doing the action on his or her phone. QandR simply does not have this personal information. The results of QandR actions (the main screen visuals) are also stored without any reference to personal details.
Although QandR does not record any personal information, it is explicitly NOT a system that provides the possibility to have an anonymous discussion. QandR is designed to be used in a physical environment, with people seeing each other, where the interaction by definition is NOT anonymous. Facilitator will typically ask respondents to elaborate on responses given, which personalises the interaction for all to see. However, this not-anonymous part of the interaction takes place outside of the scope of QandR and is not recorded in QandR in any fashion.
NOTERIK BV ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https:/www.qandr.eu website (the "Service").
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our product website when you are interested in QandR as a facilitator of a session, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"), to be able to call you back when you show interest in the product. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
Please note that during the use of QandR in a live discussion, that application will NOT ask respondents any personal information such as name or email. QandR can be used without registration and all data entered into the system is stored with an anonymous usernumber
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Internet Protocol addresses are only stored in log files for debugging purposes and automatically deleted after one month after their entry.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
With regard to the other data in QandR session, it applies that:
- Noterik BV within its own organization can view the available information from QandR sessions for purposes that are important for maintaining and supporting the relationship with the facilitator of that session.
- Noterik BV within its own organization uses the available information from QandR sessions for purposes that are important for the proper functioning of the application.
- Noterik BV within its own organization, does NOT make available information from QandR sessions available to third parties
NOTERIK BV uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Netherlands and process it there.
NOTERIK BV may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of NOTERIK BV
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.qandr.eu/pages/privacy-policy